09 January, 2013

Mailing List Revamp

I never planned to heavily use my mailing list, but I did plan to use it more than once a year. So take a look to the right to notice the signup form, with it's car salesman style incentives.

This short story is a bit of an interesting case. You'll see why it wasn't in Sorcery and Scholarships, but if you want more clarity on the magic system or to see the characters again, you might enjoy it. If there's anyone who wants to join the mailing list but doesn't care about The Dying War, I intend to get something else for you. Note that I say "intend" instead of "plan."

I've finally updated the Currently Writing page (though not with anything exciting) and also added one more FAQ, though getting asked one time is stretching the definition even further.

No comments:

Post a Comment